Come see the 2018 Parody, and meet and reconnect with other alumni.
We'll be gathering before the show from 3-7 at Lizard Lounge, underneath Cambridge Common (the restaurant, not the park). There will be Paraoke! That's probably self-explanatory, but just in case -- that's karaoke versions of past Parody songs. There’s no formal cover charge for the event, but we hope you'll order drinks and dinner from the Cambridge Common menu to help us meet our minimums, and toss us a few bucks to help cover the DJ and other overhead.
The show starts at 7:30, and there will be informal plans afterwards. We also expect smaller groups will meet and catch up throughout the weekend.
A few important steps to take:
- RSVP here for the alumni event to make sure you stay up to date on the plans (you can RSVP as a maybe if you want to get updates without committing yet).
- Book your ticket to the show! You need to go through the current students for this, and it's a two-step process:
A. Tickets are $20 each, and can be purchased by making a donation:
- Donate online. Select “Other” for fund, and note, e.g., “Parody – 2 alumni tickets.”
- Donate by check payable to Harvard Law School, noting, e.g., “Parody – 1 alumni ticket” in the memo field, mailed to:
Harvard Law School
Attn: Louise O’Connell
3039 Wasserstein Hall
1585 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02138
B. After you donate, make sure you email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know you donated, and how many tickets you need.
- Convince your friends to come too!
(Can't make it to Cambridge? Once February has passed, we'll start planning local events.)